SIPELOT BEACH

                           Sipelot Beach

  This is a little story of me when I went on a trip with my family before the covid-19 pandemic hit. My family and I went to a beach called "Sipelot beach" to be precise in Pujiharjo, Tirtoyudo, South Malang. This beach is adjacent to "Banyu Anjlok" beach and "Lenggoksono" beach. To get to that place, it took me about 2-3 hours of travel and even then by stopping at the rest area for a moment.  During the trip, so as not to get bored, my family and I sang, told stories, snacked on the snacks we brought and enjoyed the busy streets smoothly. To get to the beach I had to pass through a residential village with a slightly damaged and narrow road. When I was far from the village, my car tire had a leak and had to be replaced. When finished, my family and I continued the journey again by passing through a steep road and on the right and left surrounded by cliffs and beautiful and cool green views.
this is our photo when my car tire was leaking😄.

  The steep road and a bit of tragedy were paid off with a beautiful view of the "Sipelot" beach. Many fishing boats on the shore. Many tourists also spend time with family and relatives on the beach. For lunch we grilled the fish we had bought from the fisherman who had just come from sailing. Our lunch was very delicious coupled with the fish that was still fresh and we also grilled it directly on the beach.

  Because it was getting late in the afternoon we decided to go back home. On the way home, we went through many tragedies. But we make it a pleasant obstacle that we face happily not by complaining. Because we know, to achieve something beautiful can not be achieved immediately but must pass through obstacles that are full of struggle.



That's my experience while on vacation with my family. I hope you are interested in my story and want to go to enjoy the beach too. Thank you🤗.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Biograph

Happy Ending Story