My Biograph

                          My Biograph

Hello my name is Alfariza Nailil B. Nai is my nickname. I was born in Pasuruan, July 1 2004. My hobby is cooking. I am the fruit of the pair of Mama Sapta Indah and papa M. Subchan. I was born in a simple and happy family. My father works as a private employee and my mother as a housewife. I am the second child of two siblings.

Now I'm studying at SMA Negeri 1 Purwosari and sitting in grade 11. Being a student there is fun because SMANESA has many achievements. And many in it there are students who are actively organizing. And has a comfortable and clean environment.

From first grade to fifth grade, I became a little dancer. I have experience dancing with various types. What I usually bring is traditional dance or creative dance. And I always appear at my classmate's graduation ceremony. 

I aspire to be a successful entrepreneur. My goal as an entrepreneur is to create jobs and reduce movements. I also want to elevate my parents, and be able to give them whatever they want.

There is a little message from my parents that I always remember until now, which is to always keep worship 5 times and be an honest person. Enough of my self-description here. Greetings and see you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Happy Ending Story